The AcousticArt team here at Acoustafoam have to follow the Copyright Law when creating signs for customers.
Below is information about the Copyright Law that the AcousticArt team and other companies MUST follow.
Copyright protects your work and stops others from using it without your permission.
You automatically get copyright protection when you create:
- original literary, dramatic, musical and artistic work, including illustration and photography
- original non-literary written work, eg software, web content and databases
- sound and music recordings
- film and television recordings
- the layout of published editions of written, dramatic and musical works
You can mark your work with the copyright symbol (©), your name and the year of creation. Whether you mark the work or not doesn’t affect the level of protection you have.
How copyright protects your work
Copyright prevents people from:
- copying your work
- distributing copies of it, whether free of charge or for sale
- renting or lending copies of your work
- performing, showing or playing your work in public
- making an adaptation of your work
- putting it on the internet
We advise everyone not to steal other peoples creations !
If we can help with your projects, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01952 581340.